17 May 2015

Weather Delay Continues

Today's weather map.
We are in Fremantle, snug in the harbor,
right under that Low Pressure system on the west coast.
We do not need the weather map to know that the low is directly south of us.  It is gusting up to 45 knots here in the harbor and raining buckets.  
The Race/Rally has been officially delayed another day, until 10am Monday.  
In any regard, we will wait for much calmer weather and fair forecast before departing!  So, for us all is good, the boat is ready and we even have some time to read and nap!  How good is that !

No comments:

Post a Comment